Android S Planner Sync with Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, Backward Sync Too .

Dear Friends,
          When I bought Samsung S3 I wanted an application that can remind me about my important appointments I tried many but I found S Planner available already in Phone really help. Then it came to me that I should sync my calendar to Outlook or Google so I can see and set my appointment using computer and get more ease of use.
I searched and after many searches I did it.
I want to share that experience with You so you can do it easily.

Sync with Outlook:

Requirement:
  1. Android Phone with S Planner
  2. Outlook account with calendar set up.
procedure is in snap shots:

1
 2
 3
 4
 After adding accounts from Outlook, go back to pic 3 and mark the check box with your account information.
Now while using outlook calendar you can see in your S Planner the events you added in Outlook calendar but not the events that are saved in S Planner ..
( I Also wanted backward sync )So To Sync this kind of system you have to add events on your phone using your outlook account name in SPlanner, refer the snap shot.
And your new event/task will be updated on your Outlook calendar.


Google Calendar:

For Google calendar the steps are same but with Google calendar instead of Outlook calendar. I hope I helped someone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting Arduino Uno with ThingSpeak using ESP 8266 Wi-Fi Module

Connecting Arduino Uno with ThingSpeak using ESP 8266 Wi-Fi Module We will connect ARDUINO with ThingSpeak using TCP Connection and HT...